Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Trip To Find Clothes?

Hmm... It all started on Saturday. For some reason, I started buying clothes and shopped a lot more than usual. =.=... BTW, I went shopping at The Curve on Saturday, Sunway on Sunday, IKEA on Wednesday and Subang Parade on Thursday. O_O... I was dam surprised cuz I don't really shop that much. Lol... Well, here goes... Clothes hunting spree, and omg, i'm becoming like bean, sophia n ue in taking pics in changing room. =.=...


Howdy, people! How are y'all doin t'day? Hope you have a rootin tootin day! XD

 
*ahem* What would you like me to cook for you monsieur? (I'm just missing the hat. XD)

  
Hmm... Was trying on the yellow coat. I look so old! Heya, people! Busy woman here, move out! XD

  
I look more fat in the second picture than the first. Oh well, what to do? I'm also fei liao. XD. 

 
Hmm... Izzit too squarish? My mum said it was, but my sis said it was ok. Hmm...

Aiya, malas cut and paste second round of pics. I'll post it up in the next post right after this. XD. O, you gurls out there, help me pic what looks nice on me? So hard cari baju that suits me. XD. Aiyo, becoming vain and poser liao. Hmm...

0 comments: